Indian Army is commencing 34th course for unmarried male candidates who have passed 10+2 examination, for the grant of permanent commission in army. Candidates can apply online latest by 10-07-2015.
|Post Name||10+2 TES|
|Age Limit||16 ½ to 19 ½ years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15,600/- + GP 5400/-|
|Qualification||12th or equivalent in mathematics, physics, chemistry subjects with 70% marks|
How to Apply:-
- Applications will only be accepted by online submission.
- Candidates can go through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.inand click on the “online application” button.
- Candidates must enter their particulars in online application.
- After submitting the form, applicants must take two print-copies of online application and note down the roll number generated by system.
- Candidates need to bring print-out of application with all relevant documents and photographers with them to the selection centre.
- Candidates also carried their original documents along with them for verification.
Selection Procedure:- Interview
- No need to send any hard copy to DG Rtg./Rtg. Dte.
- Incomplete application in any respect will be rejected.
- Candidates can submit only one application.
- Candidates must undertake not to marry until they complete their full training.
- The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease.
Last Date for Online Application:- 10-07-2015
For More Details:- Click Here